Monday, March 15, 2010

Solve my skin mystery: Fuzzy solid foreign-like unidentifiable object coming out of my healed pimple.?

This question can be under skin problem category or under abnormal mystery:





This happened to me twice (once in last fall, once now).





The skin on my back felt itchy (just a tiny little bit, barely noticeable) and so I reached to scratch. I felt some foreign object (rice grain size) and yet it was attached to my skin! I peeled it off easily and looked at it: it was hard, solid, the outside coat was fuzzy and yellowish, I try to dissect it and the inside is hard and black (with wax-like texture). I asked my sister to look at my back, she said all she saw was a healed pimple with an opening that shows the black stuff inside of it. Problem is pimple is small, that weird stuff is huge.





Disclaimer: I rarely have any breakouts on my back, and my skin is clean, soft, and pretty, which makes this even more bizzare.





I had an absolutely horrifying nightmare lastnight; evil spirit-driven experience that waslogical and close to real life.





I am open to all possibillity and explanation, thank
Solve my skin mystery: Fuzzy solid foreign-like unidentifiable object coming out of my healed pimple.?
listen to late night radio like coast to coast i heard about this but forgot the name i think its called morgellons disease? http://www.morgellons.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment