Monday, March 15, 2010

Retin-A Micro made my face peel off and break out for three months now. ORGANIC FOR MY SENSITIVE SKIN?

I've been using Retin-A Micro for three months now. I have red, extremely dry, taught skin. I've been waiting for this stuff to clear up everything because you're suppose to breakout bad before it starts to work. I have more zits than before I started to use it! On top of that, like I said, my skin is red and very, very dry. I didn't even have that bad of acne before I started using this crap to be honest. I had little pimples under skin around my chin area that were only visible if I stretched my skin a certain way. I would get a couple pimples on my chin once in a while too. I need help! My face actually hurts right now. It's so irritated by all these chemicals. Would organic help my sensitive, acne-prone skin?
Retin-A Micro made my face peel off and break out for three months now. ORGANIC FOR MY SENSITIVE SKIN?
Wow....enough is enough...Get a bottle of extra virgin organic olive oil...apply on your entire body after sitting in a bath of sea salt...with a nice fresh cotton wash cloth or sponge...do not RUB your skin with the cloth just lay it on your face softly. Then after you have taken your bath, apply the olive oil on your face. If this seems too oily for you try extra virgin Coconut Oil_ source naturals is the best....and apply it all over your body...wiping the excess off after you have let it meld into your body. This will relieve the dryness and exterior inflammation. You may be very sensitive to the Retin-A products and need to take a look at interior solutions such as taking a good one a day multi vitamin mineral with C0Q10 and a Zinc sublingual.....look for Solaray products and Source Natural as they are really good supplements. It might be a good idea to stop any treatments that cause your skin to be overwhelmed. So no hot water on the face....only luke warm....and zits are warning signs of inner trauma. Drink a lot of water and look at the actual pH of your body in the morning right before you void your bladder with pH strips...


and see if you are acidic or alkaline...or somewhere in the midst of the mix. IT is a sure thing that if your test show that you are acidic that your skin will be irritated becuase it is getting rid of toxins. The very very best way to make your skin smooth and clear is to make sure that you have detoxed your body...via a load of good water and non acidic foods...(look at the ph miracle~ r.o. young).


The Market is full of so called miracles that are not only painful to do but in the long term are harmful to your entire body...so you are correct to ask what ORGANIC is....


Here is to your better being and your better less painful way to beauty!
Retin-A Micro made my face peel off and break out for three months now. ORGANIC FOR MY SENSITIVE SKIN?
use cetaphil products i gurantee results. good luck sweetie.


No comments:

Post a Comment