Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ladies plz help me out how can i remove my under arm taan or the dark skin which i hv?

If I understand your question correctly, you have darkened skin on your underarm. This sounds like a condition called acanthosis negricans. The skin is darker than your normal skin color, and may have a velvety texture.





Acanthosis negricans is a symptom of a medical condition called insulin resistance. Insulin resistance is a health issue that can lead to type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Do you have any family members with either of these conditions?





I would suggest you see your family doctor and have him test you for insulin resistance/type 2 diabetes, or better yet, see an endocrinologist, who would know even more about the appropriate tests to determine if you have a medical condition.





Most importantly, it's important that you know this is NOT a cosmetic issue -- it's an important health issue that can be treated.





Good luck!





Lisa
Ladies plz help me out how can i remove my under arm taan or the dark skin which i hv?
This might sound crazy, but I actually put lotion every night on my armpits before I go to sleep. It has helped me a lot. Also, I try to use Palmer's cocoa butter. However, keep in mind you most wash it with soap and water the next morning. Otherwise, you'll get darker results.

floralshops

No comments:

Post a Comment