Sunday, March 14, 2010

A rough, part of skin coming off on the right side (right under the head) of my penis? what could it be?

it looks like one of those things right near your finger nail you get sometimes and it is like a part of dead skin. if you know what i mean then yeah





it feels like a scab, like it's rough





i also noticed that there is a really lot of friction between my pointer finger and my thumb on my right hand when i masturbate, so i'm almost sure it's from that





yes i use a lot of lube and stuff but it's still rough on it. any suggestions?





i don't want my doctor to think it's an STD or something
A rough, part of skin coming off on the right side (right under the head) of my penis? what could it be?
It would be difficult to make any of us to make suggestions with just a description. As you stated, it may be just a simple rash from friction or something else, but if it causes notable discomfort or begins to spread or have a discharge, I would definitely get it checked out with your physician.


No comments:

Post a Comment