Sunday, March 14, 2010

My face/legs/arms are dark is there any way without going under the knife to get my skin lighter (in colour)?

makeup. but why the hell would you do that??
My face/legs/arms are dark is there any way without going under the knife to get my skin lighter (in colour)?
Yes, you can buy skin lighteners. They can help even your skin tone. If you do use them, it is best not to go outdoors during the day. Some lighteners create skin rashes if you expose to sun. Remember to use sunscreen on all exposed skin every time you go outdoors. If you cannot find the products at your local drug store, then you can find them online.
My face/legs/arms are dark is there any way without going under the knife to get my skin lighter (in colour)?
you can get skin bleacher. but consider yourself lucky!


some of us can't tan. we just burn :p


No comments:

Post a Comment