Monday, March 15, 2010

I have a small white object under my upper eyelid for 3 monthes , How can I get rid of it?

It looks like a very small whit pimple.It is under skin of eyelide, not in the outer surface of eyelid.
I have a small white object under my upper eyelid for 3 monthes , How can I get rid of it?
Go to an eye doctor to get it looked at. I had the same thing and as paiful as it was to do it, I tried to pop it. I woke up the next morning with my eye swollen shut. Come to find out it was a cyst and I caused a horrible infection when I did that. It can be treated much easier if you don't go about it the wrong way like I did. lol Good luck!
I have a small white object under my upper eyelid for 3 monthes , How can I get rid of it?
that sounds like a cyst of some sort it is much like a pimple but go to a doctor to make sure because you will need to flush the eye as well after wards to prevent infection
Reply:Xanthelasma -- raised yellow patches on your eyelids that can happen with age. These are harmless, although they are occasionally a sign of high cholesterol.

new year lily

No comments:

Post a Comment