Thursday, March 11, 2010

When i got my eyebrows waxed the top skin came off and now it's red under my eyebrows! How can i get rid of it

I went to a spa to get my eyebrows waxed. As soon as she pulled the first strip off, it hurt more than usual but she kept on doing it so i thought nothing of it. At the end of the session she asked if i ws on any acne medication and i said Differin. Then she was telling me how if I used that, that the top layer of my skin would come off when i waxed and the dermatologist should've told me that. I have this big thing tomorrow, so does anyone know a fast treatment to get the area to look better? any make-up tricks or anything? I DON'T KNOW WHY THE LADY DIDN'T TELL ME WHAT WAS HAPPENING BEFORE!
When i got my eyebrows waxed the top skin came off and now it's red under my eyebrows! How can i get rid of it
take some tylenol and use lots of aloe gel on the red area. The tylenol will help with any inflamation and the aloe will help heal the skin faster.


I can't believe the lady just kept going! OUCH!
When i got my eyebrows waxed the top skin came off and now it's red under my eyebrows! How can i get rid of it
try some concealer. the only other option is to just wait it out and let it heal...
Reply:That means the wax was entirely too hot! Get Neosporin as a daily ointment. Wait until it heals. DO NOT place makeup on it. U don't want to risk getting an infection.





In an emergency situation, you can place concealer on it. HOWEVER, only use the makeup AFTER placing neosporin on it first. The ointment will heal it and protect it from the makeup. Only do that for your big gig. Afterward, wash off immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment