Sunday, March 14, 2010

How to get rid up dots under your eyes like dark circles but there dots on my skin?

i always get these little dots or really little bump right under my eyes where i ussually get dark circles if i dont sleep alot how can i get rid of them?
How to get rid up dots under your eyes like dark circles but there dots on my skin?
tea works but, u gotta apply it ALOT of times!





also my sister uses "Lamer" which is like a kind of makeup thing where they sell things for wrinkleing, black eyes, and skin irritations.





its costs from about 100-500$ soo that means its worth it





you can get it on bloomingdales or www.bloomingdales.com
How to get rid up dots under your eyes like dark circles but there dots on my skin?
use tea. Yes i amnot kidding. With the help of a piece of cotton, press it under eyes. Tea especially green tea takes away the dark circles.
Reply:Hi, Artistry eye cream helps to remove your condition.


No comments:

Post a Comment